Software almost for free
Pontis offers the software by Microsoft, Adobe, GiftWorks and O & O Software to the non-profit organizations participating in the TechSoup Slovakia program
Conditions for successful registration and a positive assessment of a non-profit organization are as follows
- the applicant is a civic association, non-profit organization, foundation, non-investment fund or an organization with an international element in accordance with the laws of the Slovak Republic,
- the applicant has a valid registration of the organization and can provide relevant documentation,
- activities of the organization are in compliance with the criteria of the donor company.
Conditions for successful registration and a positive assessment of a library are as follows
- the applicant is a public library in accordance with the Law on libraries, No. 183/2000, as amended by subsequent legislation, or a library that is publicly available and provides services to the public (e.g. a scientific library operating as described) and provides the services of the public access to the internet,
- donated software will be used on computers intended for public use, not for administrative purposes of the organization.