We are opening the call for applications for the Generation 3.0 programme for the year 2022
We are looking for civic associations and startups that bring innovation, critical thinking and support for pupils and students from socially disadvantaged backgrounds into education. Five projects will advance to the 3-month EDUaccelerator mentoring and training programme and receive mentors, expert consultations, and training. We will support one organisation, based on an evaluation of its progress and plans, with a non-repayable grant of up to 30,000 euros. We accept applications until the 8th of February.
Generation 3.0 is an acceleration programme (its annual cycle can be found here), starting with a 3-day bootcamp and continuing with a 3-month accelerator. The EDUaccelerator focuses on disseminating the educational approach and measuring its impact. Therefore, organisations should apply with projects which have already been tested and validated, not just emerging or in the idea phase.
What thematic fields the projects should cover:
- Mental health of students and teachers;
- Educating students from socially disadvantaged or less stimulating backgrounds;
- Developing critical thinking and preventing the spread of misinformation;
- Adaptation to the digital environment (dependence on social networks, cyberbullying, etc.);
- Other innovations (by categories on the Generation 3.0 page)
You can find the application form as well as other information on the programme website: www.generacia30.sk.