PRINCIPLES OF PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (“GDPR”) and Act No. 18/2018 Z. z. on the Protection of Personal Data and on the Modification of Certain Laws, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”)
|Name of the foundation:||Pontis Foundation|
|Address:||Zelinarska 2, 82108 Bratislava – Ruzinov, Slovak Republic|
|Registration:||foundation under the registration number 203 / Na-96/463 in the Register of Foundations of the Ministry of the Interior of the Slovak Republic, Section for the Public Administration, Drienova 22, 826 86 Bratislava 29|
|Telephone:||02 / 5710 81111|
(hereinafter referred to as the “Pontis Foundation“)“)
The Pontis Foundation processes personal data for the following purposes:
A. Programme implementation
The data required in the form or the contract are necessary for the fulfilment of aid and support contracts and for activities necessary before their signing.
Ide o pomoc a podporu:
- for public service activities
- in case of serious health disabilities,
- in social need,
- in lending and donating aids in case of serious illnesses,
- for the hearing impaired and their families,
- in a form of securing public collections in case of sudden events of employees and their families as a part of employee programmes,
- through donor social networks,
- through charity projects,
- in the coordination of volunteering activities,
- in providing free legal and other professional assistance,
- in event management.
Without this data, we could not implement our programmes. We provide personal data to third parties as required by laws. Further, we provide personal data dependent on the needs of individual programmes to mentors, supervisors, interpreters, co-operating partners, guarantors, or, to a very limited extent, funders and donors of the programmes, in particular institutions. Because we care about transparency, in some cases you can be regularly informed about our activities and the results of our work, for instance on how we used donations and what we achieved.
B. Informing about activities and news
We provide you with regular information about news from the Pontis Foundation, open calls for proposals, events, and also about our news on issues such as responsible entrepreneurship, transparency, education, and social inclusion. In this case, we process the following personal data: name, surname, address, email address, telephone number, workplace, work position.
The data is not matched with other data which could be obtained from other parts of the Pontis Foundation websites. The consent to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending news is recorded using MailChimp. We also use MailChimp to send electronic newsletters. MailChimp is a service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 512 Means Street, Suite 404, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA. Data saved at registration will be stored on a server operated by The Rocked Science Group, LLC in accordance with GDPR and EU-US Privacy Shield. More information about data protection provided by MailChimp is available on this site. Further information on the EU-US Privacy Shield is available on the website of the European Commission.
You can sign out of the newsletter at any time by clicking on the subscription opt-out link located at the bottom of each email you receive from us. You can also tell us your decision by sending an email to [email protected]
C. Use of websites
Webstránky, ktoré spravuje Nadácia Pontis, využívajú:
- cookies, which are small text files downloaded from your internet browser and stored on your computer. Cookies serve to recognise repeated visits to our websites and to improve the services provided. Moreover, cookies also serve to transfer information based on which you are recognised automatically. The recognition is done through an IP address stored in the cookie files. This information serves only to improve our services and to speed up your access to the websites. You can disable downloading cookies to your computer by modifying your internet browser settings.
- Google Analytics is a tool which serves to analyse websites, provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA. Google Analytics uses cookie files to allow analysis of the use of these websites. Information generated from cookies (e.g., IP address, time, location, and frequency of visits to the Pontis Foundation websites) is transferred to the place of residence of Google Inc.. The Pontis Foundation uses the Google Analytics tool which provides anonymisation of IP addresses. Hence, each IP address is shortened for the purpose of anonymisation before it is transferred out of the EU. Your data is used solely to analyse the use of the websites managed by the Pontis Foundation. Google Inc. never matches the data with other data which you may have provided to Google Inc. before.
These policies do not apply to any websites managed by other organisations, partners of the Pontis Foundation, and any other third parties that govern their own policies.
For the purpose of mapping of relevant persons, models and approaches in the field of education, social inclusion, active citizenship, and community development, we also process personal data provided to us voluntarily.
Data storage time period
We store personal data for the time required by laws (e.g., the Accounting Act and others) or the time period as set by the Pontis Foundation registry plan.
We publish some personal information only if agreed upon a contract or at the registration (signing up) for individual programmes:
- at Pontis Foundation’s websites and social networks,
- at programme partners’ websites and social networks,
- in mass-media.
This helps us to inform the public about our activities and, thanks to greater transparency, gain more resources and funds for our publicly beneficial activities.
Cross-border (off-EU) transfer
In the case of transfer to third countries which do not guarantee an adequate level of protection, we verify whether the institution or company has an adequate level of protection of personal data, for instance through the US Privacy Shield. The cross-border transfer of personal data is also rarely implemented in case we are bound by a contract. Even in this case, we verify whether there are adequate levels of data protection.
Your rights (rights of the persons concerned):
- the right to request access to personal data relating to the person concerned,
- the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data,
- the right to delete personal data in case the purpose of its processing has expired, if the consent has been withdrawn (in the case of consent-based data processing), if the data has not been processed legally or as required by law,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to transferability of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time,
- the right to file a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
The Pontis Foundation has taken appropriate technical, organisational, and personnel measures relevant to the processing of personal data of the Person Concerned, taking into account, in particular, the applicable technical means, the confidentiality, and relevance of the processed personal data of the Person Concerned as well as the range of possible risks.
Telephone: (+421) (0) 2 / 5710 8111
E-mail address: [email protected]
Address: Zelinarska 2, 821 08 Bratislava