For creating the best possible conditions for diverse groups of employees
The award in the category of Outstanding Employer highlights projects and activities implemented in 2021 that aimed to create the best possible working conditions for diverse groups of employees in terms of their age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, health or social background, as well as other factors. If the company is part of a multinational company, the assessment takes into account the adaptation of the global strategy in the Slovak environment and the quality of domestic activities. An independent evaluation committee assesses projects aimed specifically at:
- employing disadvantaged groups, developing their skills and increasing their potential;
- promoting gender equality and career development of women;
- active ageing and intergenerational dialogue;
- promoting the mental health of employees;
- innovative training and education of employees aimed at promoting non-discrimination and inclusion;
- promoting the work-life balance of employees.
We present awards to projects with innovative potential, measurable goals and achieved results, linking the project with the company’s activities and overall strategy, the long-term sustainability of the project and the extent to which the company involves its partners (employees, civil society, public administration, customers, suppliers and shareholders).