Good Partner of the Community
For philanthropic projects with a significant impact
The Good Partner of the Community award highlights exceptional projects that address societal issues, or support communities. In this category, we take into account the impact of the project on the community and the positive change that has been achieved, as well as the company’s strategic approach to philanthropy and giving. In this category, an independent evaluation committee assesses projects aimed at:
- consistent support for the selected topic or area within the nominated project and the company’s donor strategy, the positive impact of this support on the environment, achieved especially in 2021, and the effort for the sustainability of the solution;
- systematic partnerships with one or more non-profit organisations;
- innovative approaches to solving societal problems or supporting a specific target group;
- the amount of the gift from own resources and various forms of non-financial support due to the size of the company (number of employees and profit). The company can also nominate a project in which it used funds from the allocation of the tax share as one of the sources of financing. In this case, however, the nomination must also describe in more detail the amount of their deposit, e.g. staff time devoted to the efficient use of allocated funds, in-kind donations, pro bono services, etc.;
- motivation for support, which should be primarily charitable aid and investment in the community, not a commercial intention. However, it is legitimate when philanthropic aid also brings benefits to the company, e.g. improving the corporate culture, the good feeling to employees, their pride and loyalty to the company, establishing the good name of the company in public, customer loyalty, etc.
We present awards to projects with innovative potential, measurable goals and achieved results, linking the project with the company’s activities and overall strategy, the long-term sustainability of the project and the extent to which the company involves its partners (employees, civil society, public administration, customers, suppliers and shareholders).