Responsible Large Company
For a comprehensive and exceptional approach to responsible entrepreneurship
The Responsible Large Company Award is presented by the Pontis Foundation to companies with more than 250 employees for a comprehensive and exceptional approach to responsible entrepreneurship. If the company is part of a multinational company, the assessment takes into account the adaptation of the global strategy in the Slovak environment as well as the quality of domestic activities. The independent evaluation committee assesses the implemented measures in individual areas:
- responsible entrepreneurship management – communication with the company’s partners (stakeholders), selection of relevant topics, strategy, goals and their measurement, responsible entrepreneurship reporting;
- ethics and responsible operations on the market – implementation of ethical principles and principles of transparency into the company’s internal processes, their monitoring and evaluation, anti-corruption and antitrust measures and mechanisms; products and services with social or environmental added value (social innovations), the company’s fair relationship with customers, suppliers, competitors and other stakeholders; effective corporate governance, fair and transparent relations with shareholders;
- environmental impact – specific activities aimed at reducing the negative and increasing the positive impact of entrepreneurship on the environment;
- relationship with employees – equal opportunities for employees and job applicants, diversity and inclusion in the workplace, activities in the field of health and safety, development and training, support for work-life balance;
- impact on the community – the company’s activities in the field of corporate philanthropy and civil society support, strategic and long-term support for important issues and topics.
We present awards to company approaches with innovative potential, measurable goals and achieved results, linking CSR activities with the company’s activities and overall strategy, the long-term sustainability of activities and the extent to which the company involves its partners (employees, civil society, public administration, customers, suppliers and owners/shareholders).